Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day 82 -

Let's start the day with a good and free hot chocolate :))


Day 82?! 
Where have you been? 
Oh Dear, please blame something called laziness!

Although it's been a long time since the last post, but I always keep things happened in my life on the track. These are what I have stored in my long term memory!

1. What I like the most of having Grab Car or Uber drive me anywhere is the talk. We always have something to share ya anaknya good listener banget ka eym. I still can recall my discussion with one of Grab Car drivers about how restaurant in Jakarta can survive in this ruthless competition. The driver used to work on one of popular five star restaurants in Jakarta so more or less, he knew the unspoken rules well. He said that the restaurant should use offerings if the Boss wants it to survive. By survive I mean it has a lot of customer to come. Apparently, each restaurant also can 'attack' other restaurant only by using the offerings. If the restaurant does this, it is certain that it uses black magic. WOW! dan itu jahat!

On that day, I knew that I was really innocent. I totally didn't know that this way was one of the ultimate way to survive in Jakarta or even in another cities as you own a restaurant. How cruel the world is!


2. My other best friend, Dhea came to downtown. It's always good to see her and listen to her story. Yeah, this time was really special. Her 6 years relationship with someone I knew was done! selesai!
There were no cheerless but optimistic vibe on this girl. She was so happy that finally she could find someone she was really comfortable with. She has known this guy since 4 months ago! I was crying once she declared that she wants to get married this October. I was so happy for her. SO HAPPY! I even could feel that this guy will take care of my friend so good even though I've never met him before. I've learned that a true love can come unexpectedly, it's moving beyond your will. Kun fayakun.

"I'll pray for you too! I hope you can find yours!" was her last sentence for me. Sweet! Amin!



3. It was so hard to see your loved ones sick. My grandmother from my father side and grandfather from my mom side were sick. I'm kind of person who will suffer in silence rather than have to show my compassion to them. This is because I know once I say something, I will cry. I don't want them to see me cry :(


4. Sunday was my second time as bridesmaid and I'll have my third one on April. Yeah! Terus gue kapan? hahaha. Congratulations to Lala and ka Miki! Very happy for them as I know exactly how struggle they were back then. Mau diapain kalau emang jodoh ya beneran gak kemana :)


Lala's bridal shower.


5. I'll go back to Singapore with my sister this time on March next year! Need to save more money!


6. My boss is very kind. I'm so grateful that I have him as my supervisor! Surely one of the best things that happened in my career life. Unfortunately, next year he won't be with meh anymore!! :(


7. When I overthink about this, it will piss me off. I still don't get why men choose career over marriage when they are descent enough to marry a woman. However, I want to give a tap on men's shoulder I knew whom decide to not suspend their marriage (when they notice that they are able to marry someone they love), especially when they are in their 25-27s. You guys are awesome! 

Maybe I am too subjective on this problem but hey, Allah SWT mentions:

“Get the unmarried ones among you married, as well as the righteous slave men and slave women. If they are poor, Allah will make them independent by his grace”
(Surah Nur, verse: 32)
and,
Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (radiyallahu ‘anhu) reports that Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:
“There are three types of people whom it is a right upon Allah to help and assist, The Mujahid in the path of Allah, The Mukatab [a slave paying for his freedom] who intends to pay and the one who makes nikah intending chastity”
(Sunan Tirmidhi, Hadith: 1655, Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith: 2518 – Declared sound (hasan) by Imam Tirmidhi and authentic (sahih) by Imam Ibn Hibban; Al Ihsan, Hadith: 4030)
sources: http://www.hadithanswers.com/does-marriage-increase-ones-rizq-sustenance/


No comments: