Thursday, January 11, 2018

Lachlan

I am completely certain that he won’t read this post. So, let’s talk about him!

His name is Lachlan, Lachie is the nickname, my boyfriend. If you’re wondering, keep it to yourself! :) Well, it’s a long story but I still believe that Allah made our path crossed in purpose. 


No one is perfect, my boyfriend is not a perfect man neither. As much as his characters challenge me all the time, there are also many good characters of him that I adore. So much. 

I never write a special post like this. Never, deliberately share a post about someone I love. This post is meant to be written to celebrate everything! I still believe that Allah deliberately send something or someone to us in order we can learn new lessons or just to have a feeling that actually, no matter how often you abandon Allah, He will always there to show us mercy (Rahmah) by giving all things served on a plate of gratefulness . At the end, if you’re lucky, Allah will makes you feel that you’re the nastiest, procrastinate and the most just-go-to-hell person alive. Surprisingly, I instead, translate it as a sign from Him saying “Don’t forget me as I never forget about you! I will always care so come back to me!” How Merciful He is by taking His time to keep reminding me about it! :(


So many of his characters that I adore,

He once said, “… yes, cos I’m older and wiser .” I actually, long time ago, have been realized that he is that type of man. Many times, to him, I act like I’m still 22, weird, too much fun, not lady like, and so on, but still many times too, he’s the one, the current winner, who will always be there to calm me down with his magical ways. He’s always there to cheer me up after he notice that I’m not in a good mood, as quick as you respond to your alarm if it goes off in the middle of a night. He, somehow, I don’t know if he notice it, makes me proud but also insecure at the same time. Proud that he keep passionately lifting my mood while I still keep making annoying face or acting like I don’t care. However, at the same time, I keep telling myself that if I keep being childish and too sensitive, I know he might feel upset, tired and at the end, will leave me eventually simply because he gets bored of the way I treat him, how continuously I am treating him like this. 


He consistently tries to surprise me with his amazing dozens of little things. Small things like, “Kamu mau ice cream?”, “Kamu mau ini?”, “Kamu mau itu?”. He will always check me if I’m okay. “Kamu mau makan apa?” is probably the most frequent question he has ever asked in person. He’s type of person who will, sometimes, surprise you by giving you your favourite rainbow paddle pop, or handing you a cup of Tuku coffee out from the fridge or even making a video about our trips. He’s the one who will always say these first, “I can cook chicken roast if you want. Do you want it with mashed roast potato?” or “Do you want to have steak as a dinner?”. As much as I recall these moments, I also remember about one of the Qur’an verses, “Which of your Lord’s favours would you deny?” 


He keep things private. He will always keep our memories just for us. He takes a lot of pics though, but he just doesn’t want to share it with the world. I still don’t know what his ultimate reason is for hardly post or share something about us, but somehow I’m grateful for it. If he’s a Muslim, I know he’s going to be a good one, a good husband as he just keep things private for us, or for our inner circles, not sharing it ALL THE TIME with the world how happy we are.


He cares about my families. Although I ask a lot more than he asking me if my family is doing okay, but he doesn’t forget about them, especially if we’re doing a trip. He sometimes spend his time to share photos to my Mom or Dad just to give them highlights about our journey. At the end of our trip, he will also have something to be given to my family.


As much as he’s being a wisest man of mine, he is also can be a cute-last child-guy to me. As a first child, for sure, I know how to accommodate him. This is also a thing that I can’t thank enough for—the first child finally is paired up with the last child.


He’s not verbally or physically romantic, but I know he always tries his best to treat me the way I should be treated, as a woman. He’s not a doctor, but he’s resourceful enough to solve all of my physical problems. He’s not Ed Sheeran, but he always send me songs that represent his feeling towards me at that time. He’s not politician, but in some issues, he knows Indonesia better than me. He’s not egocentric as well. He will always prfioritize me before him. He will always feed me his half of food just because he sees my jealous face if I claim that his food is better than mine. He couple of times got yoghurt double the amount of he usually buy just because he knew that it might help me restore my health.

I will add up all his characters that I love as times goes by.

So that's it for today, see you in the next post!

No comments: